Monday 9 February 2015

Who wore it better? The Ultimate Fashion Sin on the 2015 Grammys Red Carpet

Personally, I don't like criticizing a person's outfit but most times, I can't help it. It seem unfair that someone would invest precious time in an effort to look good and people most times will end up rubbishing the look. I had fun watching the red carpet event at the Grammys last but can possibly not turn a blind eye to some of the outfits i saw. After seeing these pictures, you will not only agree with the criticism but also the comparism, so let's roll.


I almost didn't recognise rihanna. She looked like cotton candy in a puffy electric pink Giambatissa Balli confection. Its the red carpet and not calabar carnival ri-ri


Sorry Kim, you are my person but I can't seem to decide who wore it better between you and wrestler Ric Flair



Who is who? Lady Gaga looked like Donatella Versace's clone.



Jane Fonda looked like the Ridler in black striped Balmain jumpsuit styled with gold fringe.

Charlie XCX looked like an Easter Bunny



Photos by: Getty images/newsnyork

Do you agree? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment.

1 comment: