Friday 13 February 2015

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

 
Google Image
  "I need money for a new dress" I told CT some days back
   'Have you finished wearing all the dresses you have?" He replied with a feigned frown
   'C'mon, don't talk like that. Its Vals day, I need to wear something new.Don't you want me to look nice for you?" I inquired
'Well, thank God you said for me, wear anything, you will always look nice for me, you know that right" he answered
"No its not just for you now" I quickly replied "what if we ran into your friends or -
"Oh, so you now have eyes for my friends? He said  cutting me short "Someone is reporting herself o...
Knowing the conversation was getting no where, my next option was to put him in a box. So i said
"Since this is how you want to go about it, then expect nothing on Vals day" I said with a note of finality. He was starting to say "no ya--wa"  when it dawned on him what I actually meant by "nothing"!
"Chai this girl, You can't always do this to me now"he said with pleading eyes while shaking his head at the same time
"I get the money then? I asked with a mischievous smile. He heaved a sigh of relief before declaring
    'You win. Don't you always win?"
I laughed! I got the dress o! A cherry red mini dress. Lol! So i know what i am wearing tomorrow, what about you? Hope you got yours too, if not, here are some great ideas on what to wear tomorrow.


For a Romantic Date Night tomorrow, you obviously want to look pretty for your man. After all, Valentine is all about celebrating your love for each other, so why not make his jaw drop in something that’ll make you look and feel gorgeous? Just like me, you can go for a show stopping dress in a pop of cherry red. There really is no better time to wear the color red. Plus, what girl doesn’t look good rocking a red hot dress? Since the red dress is so loud, keep your accessories more subdued because You want to take your man's breath away, not blind him by wearing every color under the sun. Its best to Pair your dress with gold accessories. Complete the look with posh heels and a clutch Purse.


If you're going to the cinema, to a show or to a concert, wear something less formal but still attractive like a skirt and a pretty top. Pair with fashionable heels and a big handbag, just make sure your outfit has a touch of the lovers day color, RED. If you're going for a picnic or something during the day, wear something more casual. You can go for denim pants or shorts, a cute top, gladiator sandals and sunglasses will look good especially if its sunny like Abuja, or if it's colder, wear skinny jeans, a fashionable top, heels or peep toe shoes  and shoulder bag/purse. Whatever you decide to wear, don't forget to accessorize with some jewelry!
What are you wearing on Valentine's Day tomorrow, share with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment