Saturday 28 February 2015

Weekend Ankara Styles

Hey beauties, happy weekend. I noticed more people have discovered this blog as I now have over 800 pageviews in a day (thumbs up)so we are beginning to grow, lol. But i still want to encourage you guys to always leave a comment. Am not begging to have comments as am not in this PRIMARILY for the money, but given the nature of my blogging style, I need to get feedbacks from you so I can be sure i'm adding value to your lives and also find out the areas I can do more to satisfy you. Its not everyone that is blessed enough to enjoy the affluence of life and here on Linda Hris Fashion blog we recognise that and in view of this, we are committed to bringing you tips on how to still remain fashionable at the lowest costs. Therefore i need you to help me help you and that is only achievable through your feedbacks OK? I'm also in talks with some fashion outlets on how to collaborate and give you free fashion items, so get excited and start commenting.... Ehugs.












Instagram/msasoebi images
You can also send in your Ankara styles to my email lyntrip@gmail.com so we can publish. Cheers

10 comments: