Sunday 15 February 2015

New Post- Fashion Personality of The Week

Hey Fashion Lovers, am starting yet another post called Fashion Personality of the Week. Do you love clothes, shoes, make up, in short,are you a fashionista that no one has discovered yet? Would you like to be featured on Linda Fashion Blog as Fashion personality of the Week? If yes, then send your beautiful pictures to Lyntrip@gmail.com with little information about yourself. This post will feature on weekends only and those who comment with blog I.D's will be given Special preference. Please note that Negative comments on the Fashion Personality of the Week post will not be ENABLED because here on Linda Fashion Blog, we believe everyone is beautiful, OK?
Meanwhile, I had one of the most memorable Valentine's day yesterday. Wait, its not what you are thinking. We got to Grand Towers, Apo and as soon as i stepped down from the car, i missed my step and twisted my left toes. (Ofcourse i was wearing heels!). I didn't fall down but it happened so fast, i really cant explain in vivid terms how it happened. I screamed in pain as CT rushed over to my side.He inquired if I was OK and i quickly replied I am fine to avoid unnecessary attention from on-lookers. I ended up with a sprained toe and limped from the car into KFC. CT still got me my bucket of crisp, tasty and yummy chicken but my hurting toes will not allow me eat in peace. After a few minutes the toe began to swell (see devil oo), so I asked him to take me home. He kept telling me sorry till I got sick of hearing it. He stopped by a departmental store, got Aboniki balm and tried to rub on the toe, for where? Pain no gree me allow am touch am. He asked to take me to hospital, hospital on Valentine's day ke, I refused. On the way home, CT suddenly became unusually quiet so I asked if he was OK. Was trying to encourage him not to worry about me and that i will be fine as it was just a sprained toe when he started laughing. With mouth agape, I asked what was funny, but it only made him laugh more. I started to worry and wondered if he would end up in a psychiatric hospital this night when he said
"Baby, you're wicked o"
With a confused look i asked 'How"
"You said I was getting nothing for not giving you money for the dress. I gave you the dress money and am still ending up with nothing this night. Chai, devil wetin I do you now.... Devil wicked sha" he cursed.
Despite my pain, I couldn't help but laugh too. We got home and he had no choice but to forcefully press the toe with ice and then rubbed it with Aboniki...Chai, I almost cried with tears from the pain. Moments  later he handed me a a gift and when I unwrapped, I saw a SWATCH wristwatch (God bless my CT). I still chop my KFC chicken till the end sha, devil no fit win all Abi how una see am?



When I was done with the cone, Lol


My new swatch
Dont forget, Fashion Personality of the Week starts next weekend, so start sending in your pictures!


1 comment: