Wednesday 25 February 2015

Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Almost $2k Makeup Routine

Wow! Talk about the price you have to pay to look beautiful! Please read.

It takes a whole lot of money to look like Kim
Kardashian.
The 34-year-old reality superstar just revealed her
everyday makeup and hair routine to Into the Gloss,
and it isn't exactly cheap. Not surprisingly, Kim uses
a variety of products to take care of her skin and
always camera-ready looks, and added all up, the
total is a whopping $1,977.75 .
Some of the more expensive products include the
$455 Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Rich Cream
moisturizer, as well as an at-home Quasar MD Plus
LED light therapy machine ($755).
Kim is admittedly "crazy" about her lasers.
"[My dermatologist] tells me if I'm acting crazy when
I'm like, 'What laser has come out?'" she laughs. "I'm
really big on laser facials. I have this at-home LED
light therapy machine called Quasar MD Plus that I
got it for my psoriasis because I'll try anything. I
used to have it so bad on the back of my legs."

Kim reveals that her love of makeup started relatively
early -- and was actually encouraged by her late
father, Robert Kardashian.
"My dad got me makeup classes for Christmas when I
was like 14 at some Joe Blasco makeup school, and
I've worn that foundation ever since," she shares. "I
obviously love it when I get my makeup done, but I'm
pretty good at doing it myself."
She explains that she uses different makeup artists
for different looks. For example, there's a makeup
artist when she wants to look "ethnic."
"Mario [Dedivanovic] makes me look the most ethnic.
Joyce Bonelli makes me look the most glam. This one
makeup artist, Rob Scheppy, makes me feel in-
between glam and myself," she explains. "He does me
really tan -- I can't explain it. Everyone has a style,
and I like the different vibes."
Perhaps most surprisingly though, Kim says she only
washes her hair every five days.
"For my hair, I don't wash it every day," she says.
"We start out with a blowout on day one, then we go
into a messier vibe the next day, and then we flat iron
it and do a really sleek look on day three since that
requires a little oil in the hair. Day four could be a
slicked-back ponytail, and on the fifth day is when
you wash it."
"That's a little excessive, maybe," she admits.



Source-ET

No comments:

Post a Comment