Thursday 12 February 2015

Daily Eyes-Piration-Cat Eye Make up Tutorial

When Ms P recently got posted to my office, she came with an attitude. She was pretty alright, wore the best outfits, quality shoes and bags to go with and her fluent English was like icing on the cake. Yes, she got all. Did I mention she drives a Toyota Venza?

"Hmm, competition don come for u" My friend Ms S whispered to me after Ms P was introduced to us

"Competition ke" was my reply. "Did you notice her make up?" I whispered back

"Perfect Cat eyes" she blurted out
"And you call her my competition? I be learner where she dey now, you know how long i have been trying to perfect the Cat Eye makeup?" I said and we both chuckled.
Well, my reign as queen of that office came to an end when Ms P was posted. Perfect make-up, most expensive perfumes, designer bags and shoes, quality wrist watches, a flashy car, above all, the Cat eyes I have being trying to perfect for like forever. So when you see person wia pass you, wisdom demands that you become friends with the person else heart attack fit catch you right? I simply tucked my tail in between my legs and humbly learnt my favorite eye make -up from Ms P. We are still very good friends. #ShinesTeeth.
Today's tutorial is the Cat Eye Make-up. Knowledge is power, so rock this look before stepping out of the house tomorrow.


Do you love the Cat-Eyes Make-up? Yay or Nah? Share your answer with us!



1 comment: