Wednesday 11 February 2015

Daily Eyes-Piration- Draw Your Eyebrows like a Pro

At work last week, my colleague, let's call her Ms P, strolled into the office I share with a bossom friend, let's call her Ms S.

  " What did you do to your eyebrows?" Ms P inquired with a puzzled look on her face. My eyes quickly rested on Ms S' eyebrows and i did not know when i let out a loud laugh! Truth is, Ms S is heavily pregnant and her fashion sense has gone down to level zero, i dont even look at what she wears again talk more of her face or make-up, so i was'nt that surprised about not noticing her eye brows at all even though we share the same office. Well, she obviously did not find my laughter funny so she eyed me, let out a short hiss and replied Ms P.
"My dear, I  was trying to shape it when the razor cut more than I intended, so I decided to make them look equal and they ended up looking so thin"
I let out another bouts of laughter! (I just couldn't help it).
"They look terrible" Ms P commented as she joined me to laugh too
"Terrible ke, that's a disaster" I said, ignoring another short hiss from Ms S. To cut a long story short, Ms P asked me to do something about it but Ms S alleged that she won't have me touch her face since I laughed at her.
The point am trying to make is this, most people who don't know how to shape their eyebrows always have an option of drawing it with a pencil. So today's Eyes-Piration post is all about how to draw your eyebrows like a pro.The picture below says it all. Need i say more?



When was the last time you saw disaster looking eyebrows and where? Please share with us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of not knowing how to shape or draw my eyebrows. I usually get someone to shape them for me. Even with this post, I'm not sure I'll still be able to draw perfect eyebrows. I tire jare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nikky no tire o
    Learn from the pictures. Most women who ordinarily are responsible fail to realise the way they make their eyelashes sometimes give them the look of a hooker

    ReplyDelete