Friday 13 February 2015

Get the Perfect Valentine Eye Make-up

Am so sorry guys, wish I posted this as early as I could. Was super busy at work today, got back home with a banging headache. To worsen my day, I heard about a disturbing incident that happened yesterday close to my office of a 19yr old boy who raped a 23 months old girl. The guy is currently in police cell while the poor little girl is on admission at the hospital. Since i heard this, I have been demoralized, mind, body and spirit. Please say a word of prayer for the poor little girl before you sleep this night, ok? Meanwhile check out these eye make up tutorial that will complete your Valentine Look tomorrow. Always remember to rub a concealer on your eyelid before you apply the eye shadow, OK?







No comments:

Post a Comment