Saturday 21 February 2015

Fashion Personality of the Week

Told y'all last week that i was starting a new post today. Some of you who sent in their pictures didn't add a little information about themselves so that automatically disqualifies them. Please send in your pictures to Lyntrip@gmail.com with a little information about you ok? You can also use today's Fashion Personality of the Week format to send us info about you.

Our fashion personality of the week is Aku Baby, a final year student of Biochemistry.





  • Favorite Accessory- Wristwatches
  • Favorite formal Outfit-Mini Gowns
  • Favorite casual outfit- Skinny jeans and a top
  • Most expensive Fashion item- Her Gold Earrings
  • Favorite Hairstyle- Loose Braids
  • Favorite Fashion Magazine- Allure
  • Favorite perfume- Incidence
  • Role Model-Her Fashionista Mum
  • What She Can't Leave Home Without- Her make-up Bag

Hate comments are not welcomed and incase you want to get to know Aku baby more, hit me up so I can send you her email address. *Kisses*




9 comments:

  1. She's so pretty. Loving her nose, Lol




    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol@ loving her nose. Nice blog

      Delete
  2. Hmmm am still looking o
    can I get her contacts?*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe nothing do you o.
    I am a female but me sef de drool
    o. lol. My brother spec b dis o. David nnem
    come hia ASAP. in law straight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 22:15 you are funny. Is it as boyfriend or wife? Linda here should be for singles for marriage not 'chudren'. Lol.
      Let me go and see my photographer no ni

      Delete
    2. Anon 22 : 15 you are funny. Is it for boyfriend or wife? Linda here should be for singles for marriage not ' chudren '. Lol. Let me go and see my photographer sharply.
      Aku I love your style

      Delete