Wednesday 11 February 2015

Nails-Piration- Wow People With Your Nail Design

Have been friends with, let's call her Mommy E, since she came to live in the neighborhood. Used to see her as a snub till she surprised me with a visit one day and we have been friends eversince. I noticed her visits had drastically reduced but was home last evening when she came calling. I hardly visit her so i could not summon enough courage to ask why she has stopped visiting. She told me she has come to invite me to their house warming this Saturday and explained that she's being the site engineer  all the while they were building, hardly come back home early and doesn't even have time for herself again. Was so happy for them for building their own house but also sad because it meant a neighborhood friend was leaving me. Told her I will definitely be attending and somehow in the course of our discussion my eyes travelled to her toes. What I saw made me quickly search her fingernails and i cringed at the sight of it. The nail polish on both finger and toe nails was looking old, the painting chipped out and I couldn't help but wonder how on earth anyone could be comfortable going up and about with such unkept and digusting looking manicure. I jokingly said to her
"Mmmm, Mommy E, this your nails ehh" to which she laughed and said I shouldn't blame her because she's being extremely busy. I said this to her and I want everyone reading this who has a sense of fashion to take my reply seriously,
"Every time you notice your nail polish is beginning to peel and you are too busy to re-paint, its best to take the whole polish off and go all natural".
This saves you from being stereotyped as dirty, unkept or a disgusting lady with a low fashion sense, OK? So Let's see today's nails inspiration.





Instagram images

You can also send us pictures of your nail/art design to lyntrip@gmail.com so we can publish.
 Do you have a friend whose nails are always unkept? Let's gossip about the person by typing their Initials at the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment