Monday 23 February 2015

Nails-Piration- Tutorials

So I got to work today dressed like a deeper life member and with a plan in mind. As soon as my madam landed I was the first to go greet her, got down on my knees and begged in a manner I have never begged anyone before. "Please ma, forgive me". "I didnt know what I was thinking, it will never happen again". "Just look down upon me as your child and have mercy on me ma". I went on for like three solid minutes before she answered me. She asked me to rise up which I did before sternly warning me never to try that rubbish again. I promised her I won't, and she asked me to get back to work. My dearies, that's how I dodged a query that would have caused me a promotion oo. Heading to the pharmacy to get my forth injection. Yes, told y'all I was falling sick after the whole incident right, I actually did fall ill and i'm currently on malaria treatment!

But that aside, nail-piration henceforth will be tutorials. I assume it doesnt help you if you just view the pictures with no tutorial. I want to add value to your life and  that's the reason for this blog. So let's begin...
Instagram Image

Things you need
     A white and black nail polish
     A razor
     A sticky tape

Instruction
     Paint your toe nails all white and allow it to dry. Using a razor blade cut out 6 tiny squares out of the sticky tape(make sure to measure the length and width of your toes) before placing on top of your white painted toes. Now apply the black nail polish all over, allow to dry, gently lift up the sticky tape and you're done! Your toe nails should turn out exactly as the picture above. You can also use the same method to achieve same decoration on your fingernails!

I hope this was helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment