Monday 9 March 2015

Fashion Assessment- The 2015 Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards

Hey beauties, hope you all had a nice weekend. So i wanted posting this yesterday but on a second thought decided to post it today when i'm sure the heat must have cooled off since almost all blogs were on fire from the AMVCA looks. The 2015 Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Awards took place and the stars walked the red carpet in their best. Let's review what they were wearing.

Genevieve Nnaji

I think one of the highlights of the 2015 Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Award was Genevieve Nnaji's look.  She added beauty and glamour to the event with this perfectly fit deep yellow Elvira Jude dress, exquisite colour. One particular thing I loved was the risk she took with her choice of accessories. The purple earrings and the red purse blended perfectly with the unique color of the dress. She looks beautiful and Genny if you ever get to read this, thank you for wearing this dress. But I would love to see you take more risk with your hairstyles. Do something daring, the hair-dos are always too safe.

Dakore Akande

Who knew purple and cream could blend so well. Its a season of trying out different colors and I love that she took the risk and it worked. Impeccable.

Toke Makinwa

The beautiful OAP and Vlogger looked explicitly adorable in this beautiful thigh high white dress by Pastiche Couture. Perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect shoes.

Ini Edo

When Lupita Nyong'o wore this dress to the Golden Globes in 2014, she won best dressed on E!s fashion police show. I really did not feel Ini's look that much maybe because Lupita pulled this dress perfectly... but i believe if the material was the same, she probably would have had a strong effect with the dress. I'm also not sure about her hair choice, i think she should have tried something spectacular, nevertheless, she looks beautiful.

Omoni Oboli

Black and yellow is a lovely combination. I loved the new hairdo which is a transition from the afro she's been rocking but please, ditch those black purses, it makes your look boring.


Mercy Johnson


I love you dear delectable MJ but this look did not work well for me. Without that thigh high slit, maybe the dress would have looked perfect, but somehow the slit made her look kinda tacky. I love the flawless makeup, looks beautiful. What do you think?

Susan Peters

Maybe when she decided to wear this dress she was thinking of making a fashion statement which of course she did but it was a bad one. Without the cape, maybe the dress would have looked better. The cape for me damaged the look by making her look like she has wings and about to fly away! And please what's with the white shoes and white painted toe nails. This look, for me is a disaster.

Annie Idibia

Nice dress but I dont get the reason for that head band.... Without the head band and the bracelet, she would have looked perfect.


????????? Speechless...


Who's your best and worst dressed at the 2015 AMVCA?



2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, INI EDO is my worst dress. Y because i believe she should know better. What the hell was she thinking? Susan Peters 2nd from behind , Eku Edewor 3rd place and Annie Idibia 4th Position. But Ini really disappointed me sha. wetin she put for hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, INI EDO is my worst dress. Y because i believe she should know better. What the hell was she thinking? Susan Peters 2nd from behind , Eku Edewor 3rd place and Annie Idibia 4th Position. But Ini really disappointed me sha. wetin she put for hair

    ReplyDelete