Monday 23 March 2015

What do you think of this Rita Dominic's outfit?

I love Rita Dominic "to pieces". Her fashion sense is simply daring, infact I see her as our very own bad girl RiRi. Rihanna has always been a fashion risk taker and she always manages to pulls off the look of whatever outfit she wears with grace and style. Same goes for our beautiful and delectable Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, she isn't afraid to take fashion risks and her dress sense puts me in a position where i'm always on the lookout for her next outfit.

But I beg to differ in this case o. Rita Dominic wore this outfit to the premiere of 'While You Slept' on 20th March, 2015. In my opinion, this look is a total fail. Why? No doubt she looks absolutely amazing from head to where the A-line dress stops but the skirt or attachment or undergarment (whichever name you choose to call it) looks totally off. Maybe if the skirt was plain, maybe maybe maybe it would have worked. If the dress was shorter, it may have worked for me also.

But a patterned midi DRESS on a patterned midi skirt? This could very well be her first official Faux Pas. She indeed wanted to make a bold fashion statement as usual with that outfit and also as a role model, she probably envisioned the start of a fashion trend but its a no thanks from me. Much as i love Rita Dominic and also a die hard fan, i will not be caught wearing that at all. #MyOpinionTho


Would you wear this outfit?

2 comments:

  1. Rita Dominic's outfit is looking great with light blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you o. I tot it was only me that felt the outfit was horrendous. Worst I av seen her in.

    ReplyDelete