Saturday 6 June 2015

I love my shape,men don't fancy skinny girls-Woman with the World's Biggest Hips says


Despite being 5' 4" and weighing 420lbs,
Mikel Ruffinelli, 39, who features in TLC’s
documentary World’s Biggest Hips, insists
that she sees no reason to slim down or shape
up .She says he husband loves her that way
and men prefer her figure to slim ladies.

'Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like
an hourglass figure,' she says. 'I think
it's very feminine to have curves. It
makes us womanly, it makes us
beautiful. I rather be this size and
happy, with me loving me, than to be
skinny, that size, and be unhappy.'
Mikel and her husband


Mikel Ruffinelli's hips and bottom measures a staggering 8ft around!


Photos by xpus

Shes beautiful, but biko i will stick to skinny.. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment