Friday 3 April 2015

Giuliana Rancic finally opens up about the REAL REAONS Kathy Griffin and Kelly Osbourne left Fashion Police :

Despite the controversy surrounding her after
the segment, Rancic assures she was not the
cause of Kelly Osbourne and Kathy Griffin ‘s
departure from the show.

“[The show] without Joan [Rivers] was difficult
from episode one,” Rancic admits. “There
were just all sorts of problems. I really
believe it was only a matter of time before
that specific show with that cast and that
format fell apart.”
All in all she wants everyone to know she is
deeply apologetic : “It was a very unfortunate
incident,” she says. “I’m so regretful that
people interpreted the joke [as they did]. I
hurt people and I feel terrible about that. And
I learned a really important lesson that if
people are offended, it doesn’t matter the
intent.”

celebuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment